Call Now for Exceptional Senior and Elderly Care
A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc. devotes special attention to our Elderly 24-Hour Live In Care services which are dedicated to Seniors and Elders who are looking for attentive and personalized at home care. ?Since 1991, we’ve provided Caregiver placement referrals to families living in Whittier, Downey, Sherman Oaks, Pomona, Pasadena, Fullerton, Los Angeles, Fountain Valley, Long Beach, La Habra, Torrance, Seal Beach, Pico Rivera, Cerritos, Newport Beach, Irvine and other cities in Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley. Orange County and the South Bay area.
If you have an elderly friend who suffers from Dementia, Cancer or is under Hospice Care, or is recovering from hip surgery, stroke or other medical condition, A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc. is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide at home service referrals.
We are well-known and trusted by Rancho Los Amigos Hospital, UCLA Medical Center, Irvine Medical Center, Long Beach Memorial Hospital, Whittier Hospital Medical Center, Providence Tarzana Medical Center, Huntington Hospital, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center and other medical care centers.? If someone you know and care about is being discharged from a hospital or skilled nursing facility, A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc. can help!
Senior Care Includes Arthritis Care, Parkinson's Care, Alzheimer's Care & More
A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc. is here to help your loved find the In Home Senior Care they need.
We can match your family with various types of care providers and schedules:
- Various Types of Care Providers to Choose From:
- Certified Nurse Assistants (C.N.A.)
- Certified Home Care Aides (C.H.H.A.)
- Personal Care Assistants / Aides
- Respite Caregivers
- Hospital / Nursing Home Sitters
- Home Attendants
- Nursing Home Sitters
- Private Duty Nurse Aides
- Mother’s Helper
- Au Pair
- Pre-Natal and Post-Partum Caregivers
- Home Helpers
- Customized Schedules and Care Plans:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- 24-Hour / Round-the-Clock
- Short-Term Care
- Long-Term Clients
- Weekdays and Weekends
- Senior Care Services
- Personal Hygiene / Bathing Assistance
- Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility / Walking Assistance
- Range of Motion
- Errand Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housecleaning and Laundry
- Assistance Recovering from Injuries, Accidents or Falls
- Bathing and Tuck-In Services (Certain Areas)
- Other Services Available:
- Dementia and Memory Care
- Safety Supervision and Fall Prevention
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Sundowner’s Syndrome
- After Surgery / Post-Acute Care
- After Stroke Care
- Recovery from Hip or Knee Replacement Surgery
- Bed Sore Treatment and Care
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Cancer Caregiver Support
- Hospice Caregiver Assistance
- Care for Dialysis / Kidney Disease Clients
- Arthritis / Pain Management
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Disabilities and Special Needs
- Low Vision / Hearing Loss Assistance
If your loved one is a Veteran or has Long Term Care Insurance coverage, we are approved by Penn Treaty, John Hancock, Bankers Life and Casualty, Veterans Administration, CalPERS, MetLife Insurance, Continental Casualty Company and Senior Health Insurance Company of Pennsylvania.
Call us today for more information about A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc. Senior Care!
Superior In-Home Care Provided by Certified Professionals
Choosing Professional At-Home Care is a wonderful way for seniors and elderly to remain in their homes as they age. ?Many of our loyal clients have made the move towards Live In homecare after being discharged from a medical center, skilled nursing facility or convalescent home. ?We have referrals for compassionate, expert and reliable Certified Home Health Aides, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistants and Personal Care Assistants who can deliver the best Senior Care in Southern California.
Call A-1 Domestic Professional Services Inc. Anytime!
We’re available to help your family 24 / 7!?