24 Hour In Home Senior and Elder Care Services
A-1 Domestic Professional Services in Los Angeles and Orange County provides Placement and Referral Services for Non-Medical In Home Senior and Elder Care.
Our Los Angeles County Employment Agency provides affordable referral services for hourly, overnight and 24-hour caregiver services for Senior, Elderly and Terminally Ill individuals. We are the In Home Care Provider of choice by Southern California doctors, hospitals, social workers and case managers.
Our Los Angeles and Orange County caregiver and health care referral service agency is about care, compassion and dedication. ?At home elderly services include diverse Senior Caregivers, Elderly Companions, Home Health Aides, Nurse Aides, Hospital Sitters, Home Helpers, Personal Care Attendants and Hospice Care Giver Assistance.
We match you with multi-lingual Care Providers who can assist your family's specific health needs.
- All Activities of Daily Living
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Incontinence Care / Toiletry Assistance
- Respite Care
- Dementia and Memory Care
- Safety Supervision
- Alzheimer's Disease
- After Surgery / Post-Acute Care
- After Stroke Care and Recovery
- Parkinson's Disease
- Diabetic Care
- Cancer Caregiver Support
- Hospice Caregiver Assistance
- Care for Dialysis Clients
- Arthritis / Pain Management
- Post-Partum Care
- Disabilities and Special Needs
- Medication Reminders
- Mobility Assistance
- Range of Motion
- Errand Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housecleaning and Laundry
- Assistance Recovering from Injuries, Accidents or Falls
A-1 Domestic Professional Services takes pride in exceeding your expectations by supplying personalized care at home and elderly services.? Since 1991, we have been helping Elderly, Seniors, Disabled and Terminally Ill people find professional, experienced and compassionate care givers.
We provide referral and placement services to residents of Alhambra, Arcadia, Beverly Hills, Brea, Burbank, Cerritos. Costa Mesa, Covina, Downey, El Monte, El Segundo, Fullerton, Fountain Valley, Glendale, Glendora, Hollywood, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, Lakewood, Long Beach, Los Alamitos, Manhattan Beach, Montebello, Newport Beach, Norwalk, Orange, Palos Verdes Estates, Palos Verdes Peninsula, Pasadena, Pico Rivera, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Rosemead, San Gabriel, Santa Fe Springs, Santa Monica, Seal Beach, Sherman Oaks, Signal Hill, South Pasadena, Torrance, West Covina, West Hollywood, Westwood, Whittier, Yorba Linda and other cities in Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County
Rehabilitation at Home
A-1 Domestic Professional Services specializes in Rehabilitation At Home by providing referrals to ethnically diverse skilled home health aides, nurse assistants and caregivers throughout Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley and Orange County.
Home truly is where the heart is, and that's why our referral and staffing agency helps seniors, the disabled and all others in need of rehabilitation the opportunity to recover from the comfort of their home.? We guarantee a smoother transition from the hospital into rehabilitation at home by matching your loved one with a professional caregiver.? Caregivers can speed recovery from falls, heart attack, stroke, hip / knee replacement or other health conditions and prevent trips to the emergency room. ?We offer Hourly, 24-Hour Homecare, Round-the-Clock Care and Overnight Care for elderly, adults and children.
Non-Medical Home Care Referral and Placement Agency
- Available 24 Hours Day, 7 Days A Week
- Even on Holidays, Care Coordinators are available to assist your family
- Free At Home Assessments
- Trained Staff are available to meet with your family and assess your loved one’s needs to provide best referral
- Caregivers are Carefully Screened and Matched to Clients
- We match Caregivers’ skills, experience and personality to each client to ensure the comfort of your loved one
- Care Providers ensure you have peace of mind that your loved one is safe, happy and healthy
- Service Provider for Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit Program for US Veterans
- War Time Veterans and their spouses may be eligible for up to $26,632 per year for Home Care Services
- Able to match Respite In-Home Caregivers for children and adults with Special Needs
- Referrals to Experienced, Professional and Compassionate Caregivers to help your family
In Business Since 1991, with over 28 Years' of Professional Experience
- Easy Steps to Start Service
- Care Plan and schedule arranged over the phone. We can provide same or next day service.
- Customized Care Plans and Personalized Schedules
- Part Time Hourly Or 24 Hour Round-the-Clock Services.
- Flexible Schedule based on your needs
- Long Term Care Insurance (LTCI) Approved
- Able to guarantee timely reimbursement from insurance company
- We provide all information to LTCI including Care Notes and Invoices
- Approved Vendor for Worker's Compensation Companies
- Having assistance while you recover from a work-place injury can speed the healing process
- Ask your representative if you qualify
Types of In-Home Care Services:
Respite Care Provider
24-Hour, Round-the-Clock Care
Elder and Senior Care
Dementia and Memory Care
After Surgery / Post-Acute Care
After Stroke Care
Home Health Aides
Certified Nurse Aides
Cancer Caregiver Support
Hospice Caregiver Assistance
Care for Dialysis Clients
Elder Caregiver Services:
Basic Health Monitoring
Bathing and Hygiene Management
Toileting & Incontinence Care
Companionship / Support
Exercise and Range of Motion
Laundry & Linen Change
Mail & Bill Organization Meal Preparation
Medical and Personal Errand Assistance
Lastest Blog Posts
What Makes an Healthy Lifestyle More Difficult Among Seniors?September 1, 2018
Whether it is your doctor, teacher, parents, or even your neighbor, eat well and exercise tend to be the go-to advise that we hear ever since we were growing up as a child...
Expert Kidney Disease Solutions Reduce Elder Fears In LAAugust 20, 2018
Do your loved one’s kidneys require an additional level of care in the home– and you’re ready to invest in the best going forward? Each A-1 Home Care senior care specialist brings...
In Recognition of your dedication and loyalty for Twelve Years.Read More
In appreciation of your 6 Years of outstanding service and dedication.Read More
For everything you do, day after day, you are truly appreciated.Read More
Whether it's a simple task or a complex project, Teamwork makes it easierRead More
Office Staff & Recognition
Happy Anniversary to our very own Robert Salcedo! From everyone here at
We want to wish the wonderful Jackie a Happy Birthday. To add to the celebration,
Since 1991, A-1 Domestic Professional Services has built a reputation of high quality, trustworthy and dedicated affordable service in Los Angeles County, San Gabriel Valley, Orange County Beverly Hills, Brea, Burbank, Cerritos. Downey, El Monte, Encino, Fullerton, Fountain Valley, Glendale, Hollywood, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra Heights, La Mirada, Lakewood, Los Alamitos, Newport Beach, Norwalk, Pasadena, Pico Rivera, Redondo Beach, Rosemead, San Gabriel, Santa Fe Springs, Santa Monica, Signal Hill, South Pasadena, West Covina, West Hollywood, Whittier and other neighboring cities. ?We have skilled Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Nurse Aides and Personal Care Assistants throughout Long Beach, Malibu, Pacific Palisades San Marino, Seal Beach, Sherman Oaks, Sierra Madre, Torrance and South Bay areas.
We have high standards of care and can match clients with caregivers experienced in caring for those who have had hip / knee surgery, stroke, heart attack, cosmetic surgery, kidney failure or are under hospice care. ?Our goal is to provide affordable in-home care referrals for any elderly, senior or adult in need of assistance while recovering from surgery or major illness.
Competitive Home Care Rates in Los Angeles and Orange County
A-1 Domestic Professional Service makes excellent referrals for homecare services available at competitive rates. ?Our placement and employment agency works to find providers who can make senior health care affordable for you. ?Many of our elder care, personal care, disability and long-term care services are covered by Veteran Benefit programs and long-term care insurance providers like John Hancock, Penn Treaty, MetLife Insurance, Bankers Life & Casualty and CALPERS. ?
For a free quote, call and ask one of our case managers for assistance!
(562) 929-8400 (Los Angeles County), 626-219-6440 (San Gabriel Valley) or
949-650-3800 (Orange County)
Toll Free: 877-929-8499
Call A-1 Domestic Professional Services now for a FREE IN-HOME ASSESSMENT
Recent Homecare & Rehab Events
A-1 Home Care Booth Display Event for senior participants at Los Alamitos Recreation/ Senior Center
Los Alamitos Recreation/Senior Center
February 11, 2016
10911 Oak St. Los Alamitos, CA 90720
A-1 Home Care Arts & Crafts Event for senior participants at Buena Park Senior Center
Buena Park Senior Center
January 26, 2016
8150 Knott Ave. Buena Park, CA 90620
A-1 Home Care Arts & Crafts Event for senior residents at Broadway by the Sea
Broadway by the Sea
December 14, 2015
2725 E. Broadway, Long Beach, CA 90803